JPJ . . .

OMG!! today is my JPJ test
very gan jeong > <

woke up at 6.16am~ time still early, my alarm clock haven't rang
then keep go on to sleep until it rang XD
and I just keep my eyes close all night, never sleep dept > <
coz cant sleep mah . . . ( . . . gan jeong)

after preparation, it's about 7.00am~
then I wait . . . wait . . . wait . . . wait their van come to fetch me
when the van came, ah!! more gan jeong feel is coming > <
I just felt like wanna shout 「help!! T^T」
can't escape already . . .
get on the van I saw a person very familiar
ah!! is that aunty XD  long time no see^^  (more information for this aunty pls refer here)
she also very gan jeong~ no 1 will not gan jeong loh~ I think > <
she is taking motor test, mine is car, different =)

when I reached Berjaya . . . I forgot what is the time already -.-
then their staff want me sat at there and wait~
eh!? why everyone are with a card, IC and L license clip on it~
but mine only card no IC and L license!!
then I asked the girl sat beside me . . .
「why your's hv IC clip on it? you clip it yourself?」
「no, this is uncle done for me!! then why your uncle didn't do for you?」
「ah!! so, your L license is at your uncle there? then he can done for you~」
「yup^^」
「I'm not, it's with me > <」
then I clip the IC and L license onto the card . . .

then suddenly . . .
「you know what number you are?」
「number?」
「yup~ test number, it's listed at the dashboard near by the canteen~」
「ahh!! I really don't know, we can know our number before test > <」
「then!! go and see know!!」
reach the dashboard . . .
where is my name~~ ahh!! I got it!!
I'm number 10!! omo, so fast!! more gan jeong feel came > <
they both are 50++ leh . . .  then I 边发抖边等 > <

after that~ JPJ started > <  (more more more gan jeong lah  囧)
「nombor 1 hingga 10~ pergi naik bukit!!」
holly shit -.- but must go . . .
at there do some mine "preparation" XD
tell myself 「I can!! 加油!!」
and meet new friend again~ 2 Malay girls~ they very gan jeong also > <
keep saying「Malaysia Boleh!! aku pun boleh」. . . creative XD

number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 . . . get on the car, naik bukit . . .
then pengawai JPJ re-arrange our number order again~ became I'm third -.-
after they done their test~ came back to "Q" up the cars~
「nombor 9, 10, 8~ sedia!!」
omo > < my turn!!
but!! when I get on the car all nervous feel had gone XD
adjust the car seat and side mirror~ safety belt~ start engine . . . blah blah blah . . .
then naik bukit!!
ahh!! 1 time only and 100% at yellow line~ perfect result^^ raise hand and go down
then go parking C~ done pretty well~ raise up hand also~
but pengawai JPJ keep writing at there -.- but she saw my hand lah XD
last!! 3 point turn > <  I hate this!! after took a deep breath~ GO!!
came out from 3 point turn . . . YES!! I PASS BAHAGIAN B!!

park the car back to the Q~ go to take my test result~ (pretty well result XD)
and then wait for my next test~ on the road (we all roughly call it as "on the road" lah XD)
at the same time I sms with Jiuan~ then I said
「now, is only until no. 4~ I'm no. 10~ so far XD」
after I sent the message . . . someone shouted out「no. 10~」
oh gosh~ so fast -.-

get on the "new" car~ start engine~ adjust seat position~ mirror~ blah blah blah~
when I was driving, the pengawai keep saying 「faster, pls」「too slow」-.-
and he lead me to short cut -.-
so, I done the half way road . . . started with A, ended with B -.-
back from outside~ I was afraid I will fail my test > <
but when I looked at the result
「ahh!! I pass!! 16 marks~ oh!! 」 > <

so, finally~ I GET MY DRIVING LICENSE^^

Comments

Popular Posts